Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Room

On Monday Daddy moved my bed out of the closet. I almost started to cry, I didn't know what was going on, I thought where am I going to sleep? On the floor? But what I didn't realize was my room was finished enough that I could move in. Daddy & Mommy set up my room with all my toys and stuff. Daddy hung posters and Car signs. Mommy hung curtains and put down my rug. Before I knew it I had a cool Cars inspired room.
I crashed on my bed while Daddy was still hanging signs. I slept through all the banging and hammering nails. About an hour after he finished I woke up with a tummy ache. Mommy rocked me and let me sleep in the big bed with her. But I didn't feel well, and when Daddy came in to bed I crawled down and layed on the floor with my pillow and blankie. So ironically I did spend a few hours of Monday night sleeping on the floor!

But on Tuesday I stayed up late and when mommy put me to bed I couldn't keep my eyes open. I woke up the next morning in my cool new room, and I love it! Here are a few pictures...

No comments: