

#1 - There was a road cone orange net like thing in the background that totally ruined this photo. One option would have been to turn it black and white but instead I desaturated it. By desaturating the background about 50% and Calvin in the forground about 25% the orange was softened and it gave this photo an antiqued look without sacrificing color.
#2 - I liked the antiqued look of photo #1 I decided to try something similar. I desaturated the background 50% and Calvin 25%, then I saturated the blue egg about 200% giving it a sort of blue glow.
#3 - The background was in sharp focus and Calvin was a little softer so by blowing out the background and making it completely out of focus Calvin stands out instead of the background.
#4 - Like #3 I wanted to make Calvin stand out. This was my first attempt at bluring the background. I used a zoom blur, it made an interesting effect, but I don't care for it as much as as the blur effect used in #3.
No comments:
Post a Comment